Agnieszka Kocon, legal advisor, and Krzysztof Riedl, legal advisor trainee, are holding a seminar on EU Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDRP) for the members of the Polish Direct Selling Association on 27 November 2017.
The seminar will present key changes that are introduced by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), which will be applied in Poland beginning 25 May 2018.
The topics of the seminar include:
- How to understand privacy by design and privacy by default
- Key rules for personal data processing, including accountability
- Security of personal data – selected issues
- New duties of personal data administrator according to GDPR. Rights of the data subjects: how to secure them?
- Data protection inspector: assigning an inspector, personal and organisational requirements, key responsibilities of the inspector.
- Responsibility and sanctions according to GDPR
- Draft new act on personal data protection
- Relationships with data processors: how to adapt to GDPR regulations? Certification
- Reporting of breaches and breach register
- Consulting supervisory authority
You may find more information on the personal data protection reform in a publication by Agnieszka Kocon.