In today’s complex world it is not just businesses that require legal assistance. We also offer high-quality, comprehensive legal services to private clients, particularly concerning management of their assets, tax issues, career management, family and personal matters, legal aspects of investments, acquisition of real estate, and property management.
Empathy, emotional intelligence, and skill at building long-term relations based on trust are particularly vital in working for private clients. Our firm’s lawyers handling matters for private clients possess these attributes, backed by many years of experience.
Our support includes:
- Ongoing legal advice concerning all aspects of our clients’ activity and assets
- Comprehensive advice on acquisition, sale, lease and management of real estate
- Advice and assistance in recovering title to real estate
- Advice and assistance in clearing title to real estate, in cases involving adverse possession, boundaries, partition of jointly owned properties, and other judicial and administrative matters affecting real estate
- Tax advice and representation in contacts with the tax authorities and in audits and tax proceedings, and when needed support in fiscal criminal matters
- Advice and assistance in succession, including business succession and family matters, wills, bequests, instructions, statutory shares, and inheritance proceedings
- Advice and assistance in drafting managerial contracts, employment contracts, and non-competition agreements, contracts for performance of specific work, and service contracts
- Advising and representing clients in insurance matters and claims for damages, including auto accidents and medical claims
- Establishment of foundations and associations and legal support for their operations
- Protection of privacy, reputation and image
- Family matters such as divorce, child custody, prenuptial agreements, and division of property
- Advice and representation in criminal matters.